This course broadens your knowledge about the concept of manageability or conformity, what is expected at different levels of professional career and strategies of implementation.
Start Now! This is a high valued course.
Enroll to start learning now!
About this course
Policies, rules, procedures are what organizations use to define their culture, brand, and identity. Employees are expected to follow these acceptable rules, processes, etc. to create an environment that enhances productivity.
However, as times go by these processes, rules, procedures begin to be counterproductive to both you and the organization. Improved manageability/conformity is what is required for your professional growth.
This course broadens your knowledge about the concept of manageability or conformity, what is expected at different levels of professional career, and strategies of implementation.
Learners would gain insights into developing ideas for change that help them and their organization meet goals and streamline processes, ways to effectively sell these ideas, and comply with the organization’s rules and procedures with innovation and process improvement in mind.
Part 1: Manageability as a Result Driver
- Defining Manageability/Conformity and types of Manageability
- Importance of Manageability in the Workplace
- Levels of Manageability required in your career stage
- What does it mean to Challenge Status Quo?
Part 2: Manageability as a Result Enabler
- What does it mean to comply with the Status Quo?
- What does it mean to be creative/innovative in the Workplace?
- What does it mean to Improve the process in the Workplace?
- Case study on Challenging the Status Quo